as of August, 2022
We are pleased to provide an update on recent activity and business accomplishments. We’ve been working hard executing on our product roadmap and business development goals since our last update. We continue to be appreciative of the community support we’ve received which has resulted in the MILE token trading at $1.93 recently (at 16/08), representing significant appreciation since our IDO five months ago at .10 cents. We are also experiencing growing liquidity, now at $334.01K, and volume has increased to a seven day average of $150.08K.
Our team has been focused on continued platform development in addition to business development and adding/onboarding new investors and startups and marketing. We recently added 3 new members of the development team to give us a total of 13 developers. This is in addition to 2 QA specialists and 3 front end designers.
Our development team continues to focus on the smart contract protocol where the first pilots are underway on the testnet. They are focused as well on new features development and improvements to the user interface and experience based on feedback and our own analysis.
The following are recent updates:
- We migrated code from Express to Nest.JS. This will make future development more structured and faster and will enable easier to plug-in and reuse code giving us higher efficiency in our development processes.
- Finished migration of our code to GitHub. This will make the protocol open source and easier for the community to write apps and increase milestoneBased use.
- Started connecting Web3 Synergy (an open source tool repository) to the platform (on global level: connect wallet, transaction history) and testing. This also furthers the open source availability for the community so other developers can leverage the code and save time.
- Wrote & deployed Smart Contracts for the Withdraw function, and for a new feature- Staking. We also made front end and back end modifications to enable the Staking feature. Staking is part of the tiered approach system to enable more token utility. We plan to formally announce this.
- Deployed “Entity” option for listing more complex organizations/VCs with multiple subsidiaries (for project, user, firm listings etc.) for contracts. We are implementing functionality for deploying Entities on the user front end and back end of the platform.
- Made various improvements and bug fixes to the platform to help the usability and speed.
Community & Marketing:
In June, we announced a partnership with immersive ecommerce company, Kingaru. They will use the milestoneBased platform to screen and manage applicants for their project’s grant program. https://milestonebased.medium.com/milestonebased-chosen-as-official-grants-screening-solution-for-kingaru-immersive-commerce-528e47b14277
We launched our “Grants for Roadmaps’’ contest in mid July with a press release and integrated marketing campaign. The program aims to recruit startups to list their roadmaps/milestones on the platform and qualify for a $20K grant. In this significant program for milestoneBased, we are giving away up to 3 grants per quarter to top startups and we have allocated approximately $250K over the next year for this program. Here is the landing page and information. We welcome your referrals of founding teams of promising early-stage projects that could benefit from a grant to get their MVP done or beta started for example. https://milestonebased.com/grant
In July, we announced a partnership with the VC and PE firm, Miari DAO. They will be vetting the top companies from our Grants program looking for investee projects for potential follow-on funding. https://milestonebased.medium.com/milestonebased-announces-partnership-with-mirai-dao-to-evaluate-top-startups-for-follow-on-funding-173877c009
In other marketing, Ian Arden, our Founder and CEO, along with Business Development lead Jack Faux, recently recorded a CEO update and overview of our Grants for Roadmaps program in early August. It can be viewed on our YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTMIVn48Gg
We are pleased to announce that in addition to token price information on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap, users of Binance and Coinbase can now view and track the MILE token price on these sites.
As far as CEX listings are concerned, we are evaluating this for the future when the time is right. Our current strategy is to optimize our roadmap by directing our efforts to technical and platform development efforts as well as user onboarding and feedback. We continue to monitor market conditions and our state of readiness, but now is not the time.
Business Development and Onboarding:
Our BD team continues active outreach and we are aided by referrals from Applicature and other portfolio company BD teams. We are engaged in the onboarding of investors and some accelerators to our platform. We are also onboarding new projects and some of them via white-glove service to help them list their roadmap and milestones. Since the grants program launched we’ve had an uptick in listings and now have a total of 5 VC investors and 30 projects have listed on the platform.
We continue to do ongoing demos and are engaged in multiple conversations with VCs and funds interested in allocating more significant sized funding cheques to milestoneBased. We look forward to announcing any future funding partnership agreements that may result.
Thank you for your continued support of our project. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, suggestions or client referrals.
Telegram group: https://t.me/milestoneBased
$MILE token: www.pancakeswap.finance
DEXTools live pricing: https://www.dextools.io/app/bnb/pair-explorer/0xc53539f1aacae3a570799b84211fbffa1872e47e
Grants for Roadmaps Program https://milestonebased.com/grant
We are on a mission to fix a legacy system of VC capital inefficiency by revolutionizing collaboration between crypto investors and startups. milestoneBased leverages a blockchain DAO and escrow smart contracts in an automated governance and milestone achievement management platform. Investors achieve greater capital and process efficiency plus data-driven insights, for a faster path to liquidity and monetization. Startup teams access funding and become milestone focused for strengthened performance.