milestoneBased Introduces Strategic Partners Supporting its Go-to-Market Plan
San Francisco, November, 5th, 2021 — milestoneBased, the first company to leverage a blockchain-based DAO in a revolutionary collaboration platform for investors and startups, today introduced strategic partners supporting the company and its go-to-market launch plan. These partners are providing a combination of funding, business model and strategy expertise, token economics, audit, and access to their networks of potential users and investors.
Started in 2018 by a group of global blockchain and startup industry experts, milestoneBased provides a blockchain technology platform for early stage crypto startups to list milestone goals and connect with VC and Angel investors to fund them. Investors can achieve multiple process and capital efficiencies through investing via milestoneBased’s platform rather than traditional methods and large tranches. Funding decisions and governance are voted on as part of a DAO, and funds are securely held in a smart contract escrow, then released when a milestone is verified as completed. Investors can be confident funds are secure, they can benefit from data-driven insights, and the overall path to monetization can be faster. Startup teams gain focus and motivation that can result in strengthened performance
The list of partners includes:
- Applicature is blockchain and Defi Innovation agency in business since 2017, and are providing milestoneBased with seed funding, strategy expertise, and a network of investors and users.
- Ferrum Networks is a Blockchain as a Service Defi company and is offering expertise in tokenonmics design, introductions to investors, marketing, and access to its Iron Alliance community.
- Mempool Ventures is a Crypto VC that accelerates and invests in breakthrough technology at the genesis stages; they are contributing seed funding.
- Zokyo is a venture studio that builds, secures and funds crypto companies. They are providing milestoneBased with strategy expertise and will provide security audit services.
- SuperColony builds and invests in Pokadot network companies and is a DAO venture studio; they are providing business model and strategy expertise.
- SkyVision Capital is a Crypto fund dedicated to incubating and investing in founders of today and tomorrow; they are providing go-to-market expertise and connections to users and funding.
“Our team has been working hard to create a next-generation platform to solve existing problems of a broken collaboration funding process and efficient use of capital in the crypto ecosystem” said Founder, Ian Arden. “We are fortunate to have the support of amazing partners providing a diverse set of funding raising experience, expertise, and networks helping us get from demo to launch phase.”
“milestoneBased brings a very experienced team and an innovative use case to market built for the needs of today’s startup ecosystem and beyond,” said Ian Friend, Co-founder and COO of Ferrum Networks. “They have have crafted a unique token economics model that will incent and reward long-term holders,”
milestoneBased is on a mission to fix a legacy system of capital inefficiency by revolutionizing collaboration on funding management between crypto investors and startups. We are the first company to leverage a blockchain DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) and smart contract escrow capabilities, in an automated governance and milestone achievement management platform. VCs and early-stage investors achieve greater capital and process efficiency, better security, transparency, and data-driven insights, for a faster path to liquidity and monetization of deployed funds. Startup teams become motivated and focused for strengthened performance.
Our website: www.milestonebased.com
Telegram group: https://t.me/milestoneBased
Chief Communications Officer